• Take Highway #103 from Halifax heading southbound towards Chester/Lunenburg/Bridgewater.
• Remain on the highway until you get to exit #9 Chester / New Ross (approx 35 min).
• Turn right at the end of the exit off-ramp and follow the road towards New Ross.
• You will continue for about 15mins (approx 23km) along secondary Highway #12 until you arrive in the town of New Ross and see a flashing yellow light above the road (if you get to the Needs store on your right you have gone too far). Turn right at the flashing yellow light.
• You will cross over the small bridge (Gold River) and then the road makes a sharp left turn.
• You will continue to drive for about 9km following the road towards Windsor. The 'Windsor Road' has several sharp turns, just continue to follow it.
Along the way, you will pass:
✓ G&C Hughes store/office on your right immediately after the sharp turn.
✓ The turnoff for Mill Road (follow Main road by staying to right).
✓ A road sign for New Russell.
✓ Later you will pass a small lake on your left (Indian Lake)
You will know you are getting close when you see a blue street sign on your left saying Lewis Lake Lane. A few hundred metres later you can then see Lake Lewis through the trees on your left. You will come to a dirt road on the left (immediately past the lake) called Parklands Rd (green sign) . You will see a small shed from the road and a yellow gate farther in with the Maritime Parklands sign next to it.
The main gate is locked from Thanksgiving weekend in October through-Vicoria Day long weekend in May